Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Details of My Resignation

Leaving work last Friday was an interesting experience.



Here is a short film that somewhat describes what went down. Except, instead of being gassed at my home and taken to a far-away place, I went to New York and New Jersey for the weekend on my own free will. I suppose you could say I got "gassed," but that's what The Golden Monkey (9.5%!) is for.

And although Chicago does have a beach, I don't believe there is a suffocating bubble in Lake Michigan that is out to get me.

Or is there?

Be seeing you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Meet Kamski said...

Your website allows us to gain new knowledge that is easy to google understand and does not require the hassle of subscribing.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous sbobet ทางเข้า said...

Nice to meet you. Who wants to sbobet thai help me talk with me?

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home