Friday, February 23, 2007

I Returned My New Phone

After a week with it, I had had enough of the T-Mobile Dash. My reasons:
  1. Windows Mobile is as bad as everyone says it is
  2. The phone could not go all day if I hadn't charged it the night before. I figured that by the time this phone was a year old, the battery life would become a crippling problem.
  3. Sound quality wasn't so good.
So I've now acquired a Blackberry Pearl, which has very much impressed me so far. SureType takes some getting used to (essentially, when you type, it is constantly recommending words you might be typing), but the "Pearl" trackball is very nice.

I've been pretty much completely drunk the past two nights, and have an open bar event tomorrow night. In the meantime, this weekend is admit weekend for Round 1 Applicants at the GSB, also known as those super over-achievers who had their shit together by October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home