Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger...

Not quite, but I did have this happen to me at a Chicago bar tonight:

(my friend and I walk in)

bartender: no burger special tonight, fellas (usually burgers are $2.50 on Wednesday nights)

bub: OK. We'll have a Bud and a Miller Lite. Can we see some menus?

bartender: Sure. We're not cooking any of the Mexican food on there either.

bub: Hmm...I'll have the Italian Beef sandwich.

bartender: we don't have Italian beef anymore.

bub: then I guess I'll have the grilled chicken pita. Can I get tater tots with that instead of french fries?

bartender: Well, usually, yeah, but we're out of tots tonight.

bub's friend: I'll have the grilled chicken sandwich.

bartender: gotcha.

(10 minutes pass)

bartender: hey, we don't have any pitas, so is it all right if I just put that grilled chicken on a bun?

bub: fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home