Wednesday, January 10, 2007

my blog posts tend to be scatalogical, but hey, I update quasi-regularly, and you don't need no stinking password.

Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain played my father's country club today.

There is currently a poll on slashdot that reads, "What is your hobby?" Answer chocies include:
OSS
Model planes/trains/automobiles
Robots
Games
LARP
I collect spores, mold, and fungus
Cowboyneal watching

My marketing professor had a slide today explaining metrosexuals as a market segment. To illustrate the metrosexual ideal, he had three pictures of celebrities on the slide. Who were the celebrities? Alex Rodriguez, David Beckham, and David Beckham.

Today in class my professor asked if anyone knew what a "wag" was. I correctly answered "Wild Ass Guess."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cold dude.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your professor rules. So does Niko.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home